This Script will help you in creating bootable OpenBSD images for your Soekris
hardware. It has its limitations due to that it is only a shell
script. Here is what it is capable of doing for you:
- Makes an image from the version of OS that you are currently
building from. (No Need to grab etxXX.tgz or baseXX.tgz
- Has the ability to write an image so it can be duplicated
to several devices, or to write the install directly to
the compact flash.
- Customize the configs before the image is created.
- Archive configs, ssh_host keys, and kernels
- DHCP Server, Syslogd, etc...
- And much, much more...
The idea behind this work came from Chris Cappuccio at
his webpage http://www.nmedia.net/~chris/soekris, and we thank him for
information on that website that spring boarded the idea of creating this.
The Soekris Build Script (version 1.0.12)
MD5 (OpenSoekris-1.0.12.tar.gz) = c27544d461e60e3393beef7f460cce2f
A nightly export of the current CVS code is available here.
OpenSoekris Sourceforge Project Page
OpenSoekris CVS Repository
OpenSoekris Wanted List